IEC 61850 based seamless Smart Grid Management
Get ready for the digital Utility.
IEC-61850 provides the foundation for many Smart Grid standards. It defines a standard logical representation of smart networked equipment (such as substations, sensors, distributed renewable energy resources, solar and wind installations, e-mobility loading infra and windparks) and standard protocols & functions.
This enables vendor-neutral interoperability and highly automated business processes for network operations and engineering and easy integration with support applications such as SCADA or GIS.
Offered as a SOA service into CIM, it allows for more advanced business process automation of configuration management, performance management and data-driven asset management- since their systems can now be based on dynamic real-time network information.
- Embedded IEC-61850 development tools: with unique time savings for porting on the embedded OS and the bonding with device logic
- IEC-61850 Client development tools: an off-the-shelf basic 61850 management systems with web GUI, a metadata SCL-database, and powerful APIs and methods to efficiently develop high quality management applications against your user requirements, using our own protocolstacks
- Client- and Server simulators and a SCL modelling tool, for rapid development and engineering
- IEC 61850 standard compliance and interoperability test system: full scripted, highly automated to be fully ready for certification
- ESB-framework solution for network-data integration (to higher layer information systems, for example based on CIM)
Xelas Energy offers its complete set of products in a one-stop-shop approach, including customer consultancy, training services, excellent customer support and rapid product development. Working towards seamless smart grid management.