Seamless Smart Grid Management
Get ready for the digital Utility.
IEC-61850 provides the foundation for many Smart Grid standards.
It provides a full digital representation of smart networked devices (such as substation systems, sensors, distributed renewable energy resources, e-mobility loading infra and windparks) and it standardizes their protocols & functions.
This standard digital model enables automated grid operations and engineering – steered by data-driven asset management to optimize life-cycle costs.
offers a portfolio for
- Embedded IEC-61850 development: with saving for porting with embedded operating systems and the bonding with device logic
- IEC-61850 Client development: full management systems, web GUI, metadata SCL-databases, using our own protocolstacks
- IEC 61850 standard compliance and interoperability testing: full scripted, highly automated
- Simulation– and modeling tools
- secure network-data 61850/CIM integration
Xelas Energy offers its complete set of products in a one-stop-shop approach, including customer consultancy, training services, excellent customer support and rapid product development. Working towards seamless smart grid management.