Xelas Energy is a division of Xelas Software with development offices in the USA and Europe.
Xelas Energy is one of few software vendors with development tools , SCL-engineering tools, simulation tools, own protocols stacks and test tools for IEC-61850 management applications.
Furthermore Xelas Energy offers integration/mediation technology for 61850-data into CIM for business applications like data driven asset management.
With our combined network and IT systems know-how, and our combined energy- and telecom management experience, we can assist you in finding and building the world-best solutions.
The resulting Xelas Energy system architecture creates very substantial business benefits.
For Equipment Vendors
- Lower development cost
- Faster time to market
- Reduces interoperability testing
For System integrators and application vendors
- Rapid development of new functionality
- Tools for fast and reliable simulation, SCL-editing and conformance testing
- Standards-based network operations, engineering and maintenance
- Independent multi-vendor integration
- Linking network and business, OT and IT
- Complete and structured network data or comprehensive network reporting
- enabling business applications to analyze life-network data, ensuring better Return on Investment on network equipment and lower total cost of ownership
To contact Xelas Energy or to receive more information please email: email@example.com