61850 Protocol Stack Libraries
Xelas Energy offers complete stacks of IEC 61850 protocols, all developed in-house.
IEC 61850 protocols include:
- MMS (Manufacturing Message Specification) – Client/Server communication (below the ACSI layer).
- Including RFC1006 – when TCP/IP is used on the lowest four protocol layers
- Including ISO CO T-Profile TP4/CLNP – when TCP/IP is not used
- SV (Sampled Values) – Unicast and Multicasting
- GOOSE – Generic Object Oriented Substation Events
- SNTP – Time Synchronization
With this full set of protocol libraries, Xelas Energy is one of a few vendors worldwide who have a complete in-house software implementation for all the protocol layers included in the IEC 61850 standards.