61850 Client /Server Simulators
IEC 61850 Simulators are very powerful development tools, since newly developed system interfacing functions can directly be tested/verified with a simulated remote system. The IEC 61850 Client Simulator provides a basic, full functioning 61850 client application out of the box. After set-up, you have everything you need to simulate this side of the communication. Our IEC 61850 Server Simulator can be loaded with the IED/device SCL file, and then is ready to simulate your device. Also typical behavior of the (to-be-simulated) IED can be simulated, using scripts.
To further ensure that clients and/or servers are working according to the defined IEC 61850 standards, we provide a very feature-rich optional product, the IEC 61850 Conformance Test Suite with 200+ test scripts which implement the IEC 61850-10 test cases.
- Multiple transport protocols supported: MMS, GOOSE, Routed-GOOSE, Sampled Values. Routed-SV
- Individual tests as well as regression test capabilities
- Web GUI as well as test script interface
- SCL import and browse capability
- 61850 edition 1 and 2 fully supported including all operations
- Multiple information models supported such as 61850-7-420(DER), 61850-7-410(Hydro), 61850-7-x(substations) and 61400(Windpower)
- Full ACSI layer implementation
- Extendable with IEC 62351-4 and IEC 62351-6 Security plugins
- Platforms: Linux, Windows
- Scalable and capable of testing a large number of IEDs and applications