Xelas Energy offers an advanced 61850 Client Development Environment. The 61850 Client development environment is based on latest technology, with a lean protocol adaptation and an open database management layer. On top of the IEC 61850 information basic data, a webserver-based architecture is offered for flexible usage.
- 61850 basic Client application is provided fully out-of-the box (only needs setup)
- within J2EE webserver environment
- JAVA, C++ and C development
- Standard Web GUI on top
- All structured IEC 61850 data stored through open Database Integration (ODBC interface) in any SQL database (mySQL is provided as example in evaluation package)
- ideal basis to develop further management or business applications, since developers can interface directly with “common” SQL database (OT – IT translation is already provided by the Xelas-client itself)
- ACSI Library provides for rapid 61850 development. Not just a MMS API but a fully functional 61850 ACSI library
- All 61850 protocols: MMS, GOOSE, Sampled Values
- Multiple information models supported: 61850-7-420(DER), 61850-7-410(Hydro), 61850-7-x(substations) and 61400(Windpower)
- Extendable with IEC 62351-4 Security plugin
- Platforms: Windows, Linux, HPUX, Solaris
- Scalable and capable of supporting a large number of IEDs
Technical Differentiation compared to other Vendors
The 61850 Client Toolkit provides substantially more functionality than other 61850 “basic stack” vendors, due to our fully developed ACSI layer library.
- Basic full 6185o client application out-of-the-box
- Java, C++, C and XML APIs
- All 61850 data stored in structured SQL database
- Everything within J2EE webserver
- Further management or business applications can be developed by working directly with the common IT- database
- ACSI Library implementation drastically reduces development time
- Data persistence via integrated database storage
- Web GUI available for easy monitoring and integration
- Standard XML and ODBC Protocol Adaptors
- MMS, Goose and SV communication protocols supported
- Powerful add-on products:
- Server simulator and IEC 61850 Conformance test suite
For a more detailed description of why the Xelas 61850 Client Toolkit is superior to any other product please see the technical Differentiators page.
Application Development Features
The 61850 Client Toolkit provides a full development environment to rapidly develop IEC 61850 Client applications.
Some application development features of the 61850 Client Development Toolkit:
- JAVA J2EE Framework API
- Built-in persistent storage of all data through ODBC adaptors
- MMS, Goose and SV functionality, protocols provided
- Multi-threaded Architecture
- Standard Web GUI integration
- Multiple APIs including XML, JAVA, C++ and C
Download the 61850 Client Toolkit Datasheet for more information.
To order an evaluation package or get more information about the Xelas Energy 61850 products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org